8.1232, Qs: Israel, Mandarin, TG, Phonetics

The LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Aug 27 04:19:49 UTC 1997

LINGUIST List:  Vol-8-1232. Wed Aug 27 1997. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 8.1232, Qs: Israel, Mandarin, TG, Phonetics

                   Ann Dizdar <ann at linguistlist.org>
Assistant Editor:  Martin Jacobsen <marty at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Martin Jacobsen <marty at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Tue, 26 Aug 1997 10:16:10 +0300 (IDT)
From:  Klearman Leah <klrmn at post.tau.ac.il>
Subject:  Internships in Israel

2)
Date:  Tue, 26 Aug 1997 21:08:42 -0700
From:  fcosw5 <fcosw5 at mbm1.scu.edu.tw>
Subject:  Q: incorporation in Mandarin?

3)
Date:  Tue, 26 Aug 1997 12:32:09 -0700 (PDT)
From:  Andreas Kathol <kathol at socrates.berkeley.edu>
Subject:  Subcategorization in Tranformational Grammar

4)
Date:  Tue, 26 Aug 1997 21:50:30 -0400 (EDT)
From:  Jerap1 at aol.com
Subject:  phonetics software

Date:  Tue, 26 Aug 1997 10:16:10 +0300 (IDT)
From:  Klearman Leah <klrmn at post.tau.ac.il>

I have recently moved to Israel and am studying at Tel Aviv University
towards a MA in Linguistics (but my bachelors is not in
linguistics). I am looking for information regarding possible (paid)
internships with companies working on projects which include a
linguistic aspect. If anyone knows of any internship possibilities, or
even knows which companies in Israel are working on linguistics
oriented projects, I would apretiate any information you can give me.

Thanks in advance,

Leah Klearman
klrmn at zoot.tau.ac.il