8.98, Qs: Discourse, Tense, Gesture, Pronoun

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Sat Jan 25 13:51:06 UTC 1997

LINGUIST List:  Vol-8-98. Sat Jan 25 1997. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 8.98, Qs: Discourse, Tense, Gesture, Pronoun

                   Ann Dizdar <ann at linguistlist.org>
Technical Editor:  Ron Reck <ron at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: T. Daniel Seely <seely at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Thu, 23 Jan 1997 18:57:50 -0600 (CST)
From:  Amy L Sheldon <asheldon at maroon.tc.umn.edu>
Subject:   Spoken discourse data

2)
Date:  Fri, 24 Jan 1997 10:51:55 +0100 (MET)
From:  FRAFICI at CESIT1.UNIFI.IT
Subject:  Future tense

3)
Date:  Fri, 24 Jan 97 11:08:20 EST
From:  dennisp at AIC.NRL.Navy.Mil
Subject:  Gesture in Communication

4)
Date:  Fri, 24 Jan 1997 15:51:00 -800
From:  "Paul Kekai Manansala" <sac51900 at saclink.csus.edu>
Subject:  Pronominalization

Date:  Thu, 23 Jan 1997 18:57:50 -0600 (CST)
From:  Amy L Sheldon <asheldon at maroon.tc.umn.edu>

Can anyone tell me where there might be an archive of high quality
*spoken discourse* data (and possibly transcripts) for use in teaching
about conversation analysis?

Amy Sheldon
asheldon at maroon.tc.umn.edu