8.849, Qs: Dyslexia, Anglicization, Translations

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Jun 10 06:15:15 UTC 1997

LINGUIST List:  Vol-8-849. Tue Jun 10 1997. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 8.849, Qs: Dyslexia, Anglicization, Translations

                   Ann Dizdar <ann at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Ann Dizdar <ann at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Thu, 05 Jun 1997 20:37:12 +0100
From:  Agnes Gruz <mg14060 at gaia.swipnet.se>
Subject:  Question: Dyslexia, Asian languages

2)
Date:  Thu, 05 Jun 1997 14:36:15 -0500 (EST)
From:  Larry Rosenwald <LROSENWALD at WELLESLEY.EDU>
Subject:  anglicization of names

3)
Date:  Thu, 5 Jun 1997 09:14:20 +0200 (MET DST)
From:  Mark de Vries <Mark.de.Vries at let.uva.nl>
Subject:  REQUEST: logophoricity; translations Icelandic/Japanese

Date:  Thu, 05 Jun 1997 20:37:12 +0100
From:  Agnes Gruz <mg14060 at gaia.swipnet.se>

Dear Colleagues,

I am looking for literature about research on dyslexia regarding Asian
languages, especially Japanese, which use Chinese Characters.

Please reply to my address:

agnes.gruz at mbox200.swipnet.se

Thank you in advance!

Agnes Gruz