8.882, Qs: Software, Slavic, Guest=child, Time

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Sun Jun 15 17:47:32 UTC 1997

LINGUIST List:  Vol-8-882. Sun Jun 15 1997. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 8.882, Qs: Software, Slavic, Guest=child, Time

                   Ann Dizdar <ann at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Ann Dizdar <ann at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Wed, 11 Jun 1997 13:17:21 -0400 (EDT)
From:  Irina Sekerina <isekerin at email.gc.cuny.edu>
Subject:  Qs: Software for concordance

2)
Date:  Thu, 12 Jun 1997 08:21:56 +0200
From:  Wilfried Pieters <Wilfried.Pieters at ping.be>
Subject:  Qs: all-Slavic language; guest=child

3)
Date:  Sat, 14 Jun 1997 18:09:47 +0000
From:  cpeust at gwdg.de
Subject:  Qu: calculating time spaces

Date:  Wed, 11 Jun 1997 13:17:21 -0400 (EDT)
From:  Irina Sekerina <isekerin at email.gc.cuny.edu>

A colleague from Moscow is looking for any softaware packages which
would enavle her to automatically pull out terms from some specialized
texts in Russian.  Please respond either to me at
"isekerin at email.gc.cuny.edu" or to her directly at
"tmorsch at glas.apc.org".