8.883, Qs: Russian, Aphasia, Aerobics

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Sun Jun 15 17:53:50 UTC 1997

LINGUIST List:  Vol-8-883. Sun Jun 15 1997. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 8.883, Qs: Russian, Aphasia, Aerobics

                   Ann Dizdar <ann at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Ann Dizdar <ann at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Mon, 9 Jun 97 11:36:19 EDT
From:  "joyce blanchette" <jblanchette at ets.org>
Subject:  Search for Russian semantic/phonetic material

2)
Date:  Mon, 9 Jun 1997 21:13:04 -0500 (CDT)
From:  Xiuhong Zhang <xhzhang at owlnet.rice.edu>
Subject:  information about Chinese-speaking aphasics

3)
Date:  Tue, 10 Jun 1997 18:03:54 -0400
From:  George Aaron Broadwell <gb661 at csc.albany.edu>
Subject:  The syntax of aerobics instructors

Date:  Mon, 9 Jun 97 11:36:19 EDT
From:  "joyce blanchette" <jblanchette at ets.org>

Dear colleagues:

My friend, Stephanie Smolinsky, is in the middle of writing her
dissertation on sound symbolism. She is desperately trying to find the
following (written minus the diacritics):

Levickij, V.V. (1973) Semantika i fonetika. Posobie, podgotovlenmoe na
materiale eksperimentalnyx issledovanij. Cernovcy: Cernovickij
godudarstvennyj universitet.

Zuravlev, A.P. (1974) Foneticeskoe znacenie. Leningrad: Leningradskij
godudarstvennyj universitet.

Any information about the whereabouts of these books/monographs would
be greatly appreciated. Please respond to: jblanchette at ets.org

Thanks in advance from Stephanie.