8.960, Qs: CMC code-switching, Grammar urls, TESOL

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Mon Jun 30 04:34:15 UTC 1997

LINGUIST List:  Vol-8-960. Mon Jun 30 1997. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 8.960, Qs: CMC code-switching, Grammar urls, TESOL

                   Ann Dizdar <ann at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Ann Dizdar <ann at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Wed, 25 Jun 1997 12:43:20 +0100 (BST)
From:  "S.TSIPLAKOU" <S.Tsiplakou at langc.hull.ac.uk>
Subject:  Question: Paper on code-switching by John Paolillo

2)
Date:  Thu, 26 Jun 1997 13:54:35 -0700 (PDT)
From:  Johanna Rubba <jrubba at polymail.calpoly.edu>
Subject:  Query: grammar on the web

3)
Date:  Thu, 26 Jun 1997 19:30:08 -0400 (EDT)
From:  AJDeFaz at aol.com
Subject:  TESOL Texts

Date:  Wed, 25 Jun 1997 12:43:20 +0100 (BST)
From:  "S.TSIPLAKOU" <S.Tsiplakou at langc.hull.ac.uk>

I am writing on behalf of a student of mine who is doing her MA thesis
on code-switching in CMC; she would be very interested in having
access to a paper given by John Paolillo on March 8 1995 at a
conference on Computer-mediated Discourse Analysis at Georgetown
University. The title of the paper is 'Code-switching on the Internet:
Punjabi and English Soc.culture.punjab'.  We would be very grateful if
you could reply at either of the following addresses:

y.b.mohd-yusof at langc.hull.ac.uk
s.tsiplakou at langc.hull.ac.uk

Many thanks,,
Stavroula Tsiplakou