8.1469, Calls: Southasian Lang, Lang & Law

The LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Sun Oct 12 13:07:23 UTC 1997

LINGUIST List:  Vol-8-1469. Sun Oct 12 1997. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 8.1469, Calls: Southasian Lang, Lang & Law

Associate Editor: Ljuba Veselinova <ljuba at linguistlist.org>

Assistant Editors:  Martin Jacobsen <marty at linguistlist.org>
                    Anita Huang <anita at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Martin Jacobsen <marty at linguistlist.org>

Please do not use abbreviations or acronyms for your conference
unless you explain them in your text.  Many people outside your
area of specialization will not recognize them.   Thank you for
your cooperation.