8.1250, Qs: URL, Chinese, GB, Ling Systems, Spanish

The LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Mon Sep 1 18:54:21 UTC 1997

LINGUIST List:  Vol-8-1250. Mon Sep 1 1997. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 8.1250, Qs: URL, Chinese, GB, Ling Systems, Spanish

                   Ann Dizdar <ann at linguistlist.org>
Assistant Editor:  Martin Jacobsen <marty at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Martin Jacobsen <marty at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Fri, 29 Aug 1997 18:34:31 -0400 (EDT)
From:  AJDeFaz at aol.com
Subject:  Re: 8.1230, Confs: Australian Linguistics Institute 1998

2)
Date:  Mon, 1 Sep 1997 09:31:21 +0800
From:  "Ms.Ann Ng Shuk Han" <annngsh at hkstar.com>
Subject:  Request for help of doing an experiment about acquisition of Chinese
         by English speakers

3)
Date:  Fri, 29 Aug 1997 21:12:56 +0800
From:  fljkguo at scut.edu.cn (Guo Jieke)
Subject:  Help for questions on innateness of binding theory

4)
Date:  Sat, 30 Aug 1997 08:22:47 -0400 (EDT)
From:  "James Jenkins (PSY)" <jenkins at luna.cas.usf.edu>
Subject:  Re: Qs: Miniature Linguistic Systems

5)
Date:  Mon, 1 Sep 1997 15:33:17 +0200 (CES)
From:  Mondorf Britta <Mondorf at Stud-Mailer.Uni-Marburg.DE>
Subject:  Re: Computer Corpora of Spoken Spanish and Spoken German

Date:  Fri, 29 Aug 1997 18:34:31 -0400 (EDT)
From:  AJDeFaz at aol.com

I am having a great deal of trouble accessing the Web SIte for the
Australian Linguistics Institute.  Can any one give me any information
on the site? Is it up and running yet? Thanks.