9.9, Qs: Mood Phrase,Serbian,Scripts,Harriss/Bloomfield

The LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Jan 6 16:12:36 UTC 1998

LINGUIST List:  Vol-9-9. Tue Jan 6 1998. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 9.9, Qs: Mood Phrase,Serbian,Scripts,Harriss/Bloomfield

Associate Editor: Ljuba Veselinova <ljuba at linguistlist.org>

Assistant Editors:  Martin Jacobsen <marty at linguistlist.org>
                    Anita Huang <anita at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Elaine Halleck <elaine at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Mon, 22 Dec 97 15:02:28 EST
From:  barrett at jespersen.cs.nyu.edu (Leslie Barrett)
Subject:  Mood Phrase

2)
Date:  Wed, 24 Dec 1997 15:54:14 +0000
From:  "Tatjana Paunovic" <paun at filfak.filfak.ni.ac.yu>
Subject:  Serbian Phonetics

3)
Date:  Thu, 25 Dec 1997 13:08:12 +0100
From:  Michael Everson <everson at indigo.ie>
Subject:  Script proposals

4)
Date:  Sun, 4 Jan 1998 10:23:59 +0800 (CST)
From:  wzyem at pubms.pku.edu.cn
Subject:  Harriss and Bloomfield

Date:  Mon, 22 Dec 97 15:02:28 EST
From:  barrett at jespersen.cs.nyu.edu (Leslie Barrett)

Hello -

I am looking for any references on the category Mood Phrase. I was told that
it was proposed some years ago, but so far I have found nothing published
in the GB literature. I would be most appreciative of help in tracking down
whatever exists in print on this.
Many Thanks!

-Leslie Barrett
New York University