9.70, Qs: Babbling Stage, Discourse, Binding Theory

The LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Sat Jan 17 15:37:06 UTC 1998

LINGUIST List:  Vol-9-70. Sat Jan 17 1998. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 9.70, Qs: Babbling Stage, Discourse, Binding Theory

Associate Editor: Ljuba Veselinova <ljuba at linguistlist.org>

Assistant Editors:  Martin Jacobsen <marty at linguistlist.org>
                    Anita Huang <anita at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Anita Huang <anita at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Thu, 15 Jan 1998 07:42:52 EST5EDT4,M4.1.0,M10.5.0
From:  coleman at ycvax.york.cuny.edu
Subject:  Babbling Stage

2)
Date:  Thu, 15 Jan 1998 11:23:34 -0500 (EST)
From:  Ana-gomez Bravo <gomez at omni.cc.purdue.edu>
Subject:  Monologue and Dialogue

3)
Date:  Fri, 16 Jan 1998 19:34:48 +0100
From:  "Lluke" <lluke at kki.net.pl>
Subject:  Sources - Binding Theory

Date:  Thu, 15 Jan 1998 07:42:52 EST5EDT4,M4.1.0,M10.5.0
From:  coleman at ycvax.york.cuny.edu

Does anyone know of studies that indicate that babies make
similar babbling sounds regardless of the language they
eventually acquire?

Please answer directly to

Charles Coleman
	COLEMAN at YORK.CUNY.EDU