9.130, Qs: Book, Markedness, Europanto

The LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Jan 28 12:15:13 UTC 1998

LINGUIST List:  Vol-9-130. Wed Jan 28 1998. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 9.130, Qs: Book, Markedness, Europanto

Associate Editor: Ljuba Veselinova <ljuba at linguistlist.org>

Assistant Editors:  Martin Jacobsen <marty at linguistlist.org>
                    Anita Huang <anita at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Elaine Halleck <elaine at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Tue, 27 Jan 1998 12:52:06 -0300
From:  "graciela manzur" <graciela.manzur at interredes.com.ar>
Subject:  "Sociolinguistica para Hispanoamericanos"

2)
Date:  Wed, 28 Jan 1998 10:04:29 +1300
From:  robertsm at waikato.ac.nz (Mike Roberts)
Subject:  Markedness

3)
Date:  Sun, 25 Jan 1998 00:12:58 +0200
From:  "Radu Daniliuc " <srdan at assist.cccis.ro>
Subject:  Europanto

Date:  Tue, 27 Jan 1998 12:52:06 -0300
From:  "graciela manzur" <graciela.manzur at interredes.com.ar>

I need to know how I can have access to the book "Sociolinguistica para
Hispanoamericanos" of Lastra de Suarez Yolanda published in 1992. Where can
I find information about the book? I need information about the influence
of English in Latin America, the use of English words in the
Spanish-speaking community ("anglicisms" or lexical loans). I need the
information urgently.
Name: Manzur Graciela
Address: Gral. Acha 330 (sur) 4 piso Dpto 19 C.P 5400 SAN JUAN. Argentina
e-mail: graciela.manzur at interredes.com.ar
Thank you very much.