9.1045, Calls: Artificial Intelligence, English Varieties

LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu Jul 16 13:13:08 UTC 1998

LINGUIST List:  Vol-9-1045. Thu Jul 16 1998. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 9.1045, Calls: Artificial Intelligence, English Varieties

Editors:  	    Brett Churchill <brett at linguistlist.org>
		    Martin Jacobsen <marty at linguistlist.org>
                    Anita Huang <anita at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Julie Wilson <julie at linguistlist.org>

Please do not use abbreviations or acronyms for your conference unless
you explain them in your text.  Many people outside your area of
specialization will not recognize them. Also, if you are posting a
second call for the same event, please keep the message short.  Thank
you for your cooperation.