9.913, Qs: McGurk Effect,Topicalisation,Calo',Grad Prog

LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Sat Jun 20 07:54:51 UTC 1998

LINGUIST List:  Vol-9-913. Sat Jun 20 1998. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 9.913, Qs: McGurk Effect,Topicalisation,Calo',Grad Prog

Editors:  	    Brett Churchill <brett at linguistlist.org>
		    Martin Jacobsen <marty at linguistlist.org>
                    Anita Huang <anita at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Martin Jacobsen <marty at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Wed, 17 Jun 1998 18:48:01 +0100 (BST)
From:  grevzand <ciao at ling.ed.ac.uk>
Subject:  McGurk Effect

2)
Date:  Fri, 19 Jun 1998 09:58:18 +0000
From:  "Carsten Breul" <upp20a at ibm.rhrz.uni-bonn.de>
Subject:  Topicalisation and Truth-Conditions

3)
Date:  Fri, 19 Jun 1998 20:17:27 EDT
From:  Mahalat at aol.com
Subject:  Calo'

4)
Date:  Mon, 15 Jun 1998 18:47:33 -0700
From:  Steven Schaufele <fcosw5 at mbm1.scu.edu.tw>
Subject:  Grad Programmes-Corpus-based Ling

Date:  Wed, 17 Jun 1998 18:48:01 +0100 (BST)
From:  grevzand <ciao at ling.ed.ac.uk>

I am a Spanish student doing an MSc in Cognitive Science and Natural
Language at the University of Edinburgh.  I have chosen the McGurk
effect as the topic for my summer thesis.  I was wondering if anyone
knows of any studies that have been done on the McGurk effect related
to Spanish.

Thank you,

Maria Luisa Flecha Garcia