9.1633, Qs: Loanwords, Textual Criticism/Spain, Phonetics

LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Nov 18 10:03:42 UTC 1998

LINGUIST List:  Vol-9-1633. Wed Nov 18 1998. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 9.1633, Qs: Loanwords, Textual Criticism/Spain, Phonetics

                      Chris Brown <chris at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Tue, 17 Nov 1998 13:37:54 -0500
From:  projetcp at lli.ulaval.ca
Subject:  English loanwords in Italian and Chinese

2)
Date:  Tue, 17 Nov 1998 00:49:18 PST
From:  "Teresa Moralejo" <tmoralejo at hotmail.com>
Subject:  Medieval Textual Criticism in Spain

3)
Date:  Tue, 17 Nov 1998 17:14:06
From:  "Joe Stemberger" <stemberg at maroon.tc.umn.edu>
Subject:  Phonetics courses

Date:  Tue, 17 Nov 1998 13:37:54 -0500
From:  projetcp at lli.ulaval.ca

Dear Linguist List Readers,

I am looking for a list of English loanwords in Italian and a list of
English loanwords in Chinese. If you know where I can find this
information, please send me the references.

Thank you

Mlanie Savard

Departement des langues et linguistique
Universite Laval