10.1270, Calls: Syntax-Semantics Journal, Language Technology

LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Aug 31 18:00:50 UTC 1999

LINGUIST List:  Vol-10-1270. Tue Aug 31 1999. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 10.1270, Calls: Syntax-Semantics Journal, Language Technology

		    Scott Fults <scott at linguistlist.org>

                      Chris Brown <chris at linguistlist.org>
                      Qian Liao <qian at linguistlist.org>

Home Page:  http://linguistlist.org/

Editor for this issue: Jody Huellmantel <jody at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.