10.1971, Calls: Italian Ling/SILFI, Cognitive Ling/COGSCI

LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Mon Dec 20 03:37:38 UTC 1999

LINGUIST List:  Vol-10-1971. Sun Dec 19 1999. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 10.1971, Calls: Italian Ling/SILFI, Cognitive Ling/COGSCI

		    Scott Fults <scott at linguistlist.org>

                      Sudheendra Adiga <sudhi at linguistlist.org>
                      Qian Liao <qian at linguistlist.org>

Home Page:  http://linguistlist.org/

Editor for this issue: Lydia Grebenyova <lydia at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.