10.1747, Qs: Homography,ESL Teaching Tapes, LF-PF Mapping

LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu Nov 18 03:16:54 UTC 1999

LINGUIST List:  Vol-10-1747. Wed Nov 17 1999. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 10.1747, Qs: Homography,ESL Teaching Tapes, LF-PF Mapping

		    Scott Fults <scott at linguistlist.org>

                      Chris Brown <chris at linguistlist.org>
                      Qian Liao <qian at linguistlist.org>

Home Page:  http://linguistlist.org/

Editor for this issue: James Yuells <james at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Tue, 16 Nov 1999 07:17:30 +0100 (MET)
From:  Mahmoud Kassaei <mk at CoLi.Uni-SB.DE>
Subject:  Homography

2)
Date:  Tue, 16 Nov 1999 15:35:04 +0500
From:  "Elizabeth Winkler" <Winkler_Elizabeth at colstate.edu>
Subject:  ESL/EFL teaching tapes

3)
Date:  16 Nov 1999 22:06:02 EDT
From:  Lotfi at www.dci.co.ir
Subject:  LF-PF mapping

Date:  Tue, 16 Nov 1999 07:17:30 +0100 (MET)
From:  Mahmoud Kassaei <mk at CoLi.Uni-SB.DE>

Dear Linguists,

I am currently working on my PhD thesis on HOMOGRAPHY and HOMOGRAPH
DISAMBIGUATION in Text-to-Speech systems and looking for references. Any
research material you might know of in this area would be a great help.
I would also love to collect homograph examples / lists in any language you
might know of. I am aware of homographs in German, English, Persian, and
Spanish (when accets are omitted). I will post a summary of this query.

Thank you very much for your time.

Regards

Mahmoud Kassaei