11.2781, Qs: Subj Dislocation/Alzheimers, Stranded Modifiers

The LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri Dec 22 04:54:10 UTC 2000

LINGUIST List:  Vol-11-2781. Thu Dec 21 2000. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 11.2781, Qs: Subj Dislocation/Alzheimers, Stranded Modifiers

Editors: Karen Milligan, Wayne State U. <karen at linguistlist.org>
         Michael Appleby, E. Michigan U. <michael at linguistlist.org>
         Rob Beltz, E. Michigan U. <rob at linguistlist.org>
         Lydia Grebenyova, E. Michigan U. <lydia at linguistlist.org>
         Marie Klopfenstein, Wayne State U. <marie at linguistlist.org>
         Ljuba Veselinova, Stockholm U. <ljuba at linguistlist.org>

Date:          Thu, 21 Dec 2000 08:18:45 -0500
From:          Andrea Schultze-Jena <asjena at RZ.UNI-POTSDAM.DE>
Subject:       left dislocation and Alzheimers disease

2)
Date:  Thu, 21 Dec 2000 16:43:01 UT
From:  Christian Duetschmann <cldue at unicum.de>
Subject:  Argument inheritance & stranded modifiers with compounds

Date:          Thu, 21 Dec 2000 08:18:45 -0500
From:          Andrea Schultze-Jena <asjena at RZ.UNI-POTSDAM.DE>

Dear Fellows,
does anyone know of references or research about occurence of (subject) left
dislocation in Alzheimer´s disease or other interaction with (working)
memory? It would be of great help! Thank you,
Andrea Schultze-Jena, Potsdam