11.374, Calls: Manchu-Tungus Ling, Hispanic Linguistics

The LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Feb 22 16:30:31 UTC 2000

LINGUIST List:  Vol-11-374. Tue Feb 22 2000. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 11.374, Calls: Manchu-Tungus Ling, Hispanic Linguistics

		    Scott Fults <scott at linguistlist.org>

                      Sudheendra Adiga <sudhi at linguistlist.org>
                      Qian Liao <qian at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.