12.1044, Qs: Turkish/Eng Dictionary, Noun Forms in Italian

The LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri Apr 13 12:24:32 UTC 2001

LINGUIST List:  Vol-12-1044. Fri Apr 13 2001. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 12.1044, Qs: Turkish/Eng Dictionary, Noun Forms in Italian

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	James Yuells, WSU		Michael Appleby, EMU
		Heather Taylor-Loring, EMU

Date:  Thu, 12 Apr 2001 10:19:20 +0100
From:  "Szendroi Kriszta" <szendroi at szendroi.myisp.co.uk>
Subject:  Electronic Turkish/English Dictionary

2)
Date:  Wed, 11 Apr 2001 18:21:01 -0700
From:  "Deja User" <gavril7263 at my-deja.com>
Subject:  'Death' in Romance

Date:  Thu, 12 Apr 2001 10:19:20 +0100
From:  "Szendroi Kriszta" <szendroi at szendroi.myisp.co.uk>

Dear Readers,

I'm looking for a Turkish-English dictionary in electronic format
(i.e., a PC compatible file). The purpose of this request is to help
me in my studies of Turkish.  What I need primarily, is a file with a
complete dictionary in it. The companies providing the on-line
resources tend to be unwilling to give out their data because they
sell commercial applications of it, unless I was myself from a company
who would then buy a full copyright license from them. This would be
very expensive for me as a person who's just wanting to create
vocabulary lists for private, non-commercial purposes.

If you are able to guide me to such a dictionary, please reply to me
directly at janhschmidt at hotmail.com.

Many thanks,
Jan Hendrik Schmidt