12.441, Qs: Bosnian/Croatian/Serb, Article re Letter "z"

The LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Sat Feb 17 20:05:46 UTC 2001

LINGUIST List:  Vol-12-441. Sat Feb 17 2001. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 12.441, Qs: Bosnian/Croatian/Serb, Article re Letter "z"

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	James Yuells, WSU		Michael Appleby, EMU

Date:  Fri, 16 Feb 2001 12:32:09 BST
From:  "ROB O'CONNOR" <R.O'Connor at stud.man.ac.uk>
Subject:  bosnian/croatian/serbian

2)
Date:  Fri, 16 Feb 2001 21:03:58 +0100
From:  Carsten Sinner <sinner at rz.uni-potsdam.de>
Subject:  Article about letter "z"

Date:  Fri, 16 Feb 2001 12:32:09 BST
From:  "ROB O'CONNOR" <R.O'Connor at stud.man.ac.uk>

Dear linguistlist users,

I am currently researching into the prosodic hierarchy in
Bosnian/Croatian/Serbian.  I would be grateful if anyone
could point me in the direction of research into (a)
synchronic phonological processes (palatal and other
assimilation; l-vocalisation; variation in accent
placement; word final devoicing; degemination across word
boundaries and anything else that may come to mind) and (b)
the nature and/or existence of VP in Bosnian/Croatian/
Serbian.

Thank you and best wishes,

Rob O'Connor