12.1241, Confs: Open-Domain Question Answering/ ACL-2001

The LINGUIST Network linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri May 4 17:24:23 UTC 2001

LINGUIST List:  Vol-12-1241. Fri May 4 2001. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 12.1241, Confs: Open-Domain Question Answering/ ACL-2001

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	James Yuells, WSU		Michael Appleby, EMU
		Heather Taylor-Loring, EMU

Editor for this issue: Lydia Grebenyova <lydia at linguistlist.org>
Please keep conferences announcement as short as you can; LINGUIST
will not post conference announcements which in our opinion are
excessively long.