12.2496, Qs: Flemish/Dutch Differences, "Self-translation"

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Mon Oct 8 14:54:19 UTC 2001

LINGUIST List:  Vol-12-2496. Mon Oct 8 2001. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 12.2496, Qs: Flemish/Dutch Differences, "Self-translation"

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	Jody Huellmantel, WSU		James Yuells, WSU
	Michael Appleby, EMU		Marie Klopfenstein, WSU
	Ljuba Veselinova, Stockholm U.	Heather Taylor-Loring, EMU
	Dina Kapetangianni, EMU		Richard Harvey, EMU
	Karolina Owczarzak, EMU		Renee Galvis, WSU

is usually a good idea to personally thanks those individuals who have