13.296, Calls: Language Technology,Discourse Anaphora

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Mon Feb 4 20:53:49 UTC 2002

LINGUIST List:  Vol-13-296. Mon Feb 4 2002. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 13.296, Calls: Language Technology,Discourse Anaphora

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	Michael Appleby, EMU		Heather Taylor-Loring, EMU
	Karolina Owczarzak, EMU

Editor for this issue: Dina Kapetangianni <dina at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.