13.745, All: A message from Dick Hudson

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu Mar 21 08:57:24 UTC 2002

LINGUIST List:  Vol-13-745. Thu Mar 21 2002. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 13.745, All: A message from Dick Hudson

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	Michael Appleby, EMU		Heather Taylor-Loring, EMU
	Karolina Owczarzak, EMU

Editor for this issue: Michael Appleby <michael at linguistlist.org>

The 2002 LINGUIST List Fund Drive is now on!  We really do need your
support.  If you find any of our services useful please make a
donation at http://linguistlist.org/donate.html.