13.1333, FYI: Research Participants, ESSLI, Phonetics List

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Mon May 13 15:17:13 UTC 2002

LINGUIST List:  Vol-13-1333. Mon May 13 2002. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 13.1333, FYI: Research Participants, ESSLI, Phonetics List

Consulting Editor:

Editors (linguist at linguistlist.org):
	Michael Appleby, EMU		Heather Taylor-Loring, EMU
	Karolina Owczarzak, EMU

Date:  Mon, 06 May 2002 06:07:49 +0000
From:  Khairul Sufi <khairul_sufi at hotmail.com>
Subject:  LANGUAGE TESTING PROJECT

2)
Date:  Thu, 09 May 2002 23:49:12 +0200
From:  Nadia Mana <mana at itc.it>
Subject:  ESSLLI2002: early registration deadline ---> 15 May !!!

3)
Date:  Sat, 11 May 2002 11:18:58 +0800
From:  "Karen S. Chung" <karchung at ccms.ntu.edu.tw>
Subject:  New e-mail list: PHONETICS

Date:  Mon, 06 May 2002 06:07:49 +0000
From:  Khairul Sufi <khairul_sufi at hotmail.com>

Hello all!

A well known Belgian research and consultancy company will be
conducting a language testing research project soon. Our aim is to
find as many people as we can to help fill out the language tests in 3
languages, English, French and Dutch. The tests (14 of them as
described by Bachman and Palmer in their publication LANGUAGE TESTING
IN PRACTICE) will assess language competencies.If you are interested
to participate in this research, please contact me at address
below. We will also provide you with results of your test(s).

Thank you.