14.1031, Diss: Psycholing: Goral "Lexical Access and..."

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Mon Apr 7 14:28:08 UTC 2003

LINGUIST List:  Vol-14-1031. Mon Apr 7 2003. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 14.1031, Diss: Psycholing: Goral "Lexical Access and..."

Editor for this issue: Anita Yahui Huang <anita at linguistlist.org>
The LINGUIST List 'Just $5' Request

As of 9pm, 04/06/03, we ONLY have $14,984.48 to go!

Target: $50,000
Total Raised: $35,015.52
Number of Donors: 758
Percentage of Subscribers Donated: 4.56%

If every one of our 17,000+ subscribers donated JUST $5, we would
raise over $85,000 - we are only asking for $50,000!

Please keep LINGUIST List free and support the student editors with a
donation; Just $5 will make a world of difference.

DONATE - Don't Hesitate
http://linguistlist.org/donate.html

Instructions on How To Donate
http://linguistlist.org/donation.html