14.1068, Support: PhD studentships at Univ/Ulster, UK

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu Apr 10 13:44:10 UTC 2003

LINGUIST List:  Vol-14-1068. Thu Apr 10 2003. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 14.1068, Support: PhD studentships at Univ/Ulster, UK

Editor for this issue: Heather Taylor <heather at linguistlist.org>
The LINGUIST List 'Just $5' Request

As of 11pm, 04/08/03, we ONLY have $12393.43 to go!

Target: $50,000
Total Raised: $37606.57
Number of Donors: 872
Percentage of Subscribers Donated: 5.13%

If every one of our 17,000+ subscribers donated JUST $5, we would
raise over $85,000 - we are only asking for $50,000!

Please keep LINGUIST List free and support the student editors with a
donation; Just $5 will make a world of difference.

DONATE - Don't Hesitate
http://linguistlist.org/donate.html

Instructions on How To Donate
http://linguistlist.org/donation.html