14.2205, Qs: Pitch Analysis In Speech; Field Methods Course

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Aug 20 17:03:53 UTC 2003

LINGUIST List:  Vol-14-2205. Wed Aug 20 2003. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 14.2205, Qs: Pitch Analysis In Speech; Field Methods Course

Editor for this issue: Prashant Nagaraja <prashant at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Wed, 20 Aug 2003 08:20:31 +0000
From:  Marie Safarova <M.Safarova at uva.nl>
Subject:  Analyzing pitch in speech and in music

2)
Date:  Tue, 19 Aug 2003 15:35:29 -0400
From:  Christopher Miller <miller.christopher at uqam.ca>
Subject:  field methods course: human subject issues

Date:  Wed, 20 Aug 2003 08:20:31 +0000
From:  Marie Safarova <M.Safarova at uva.nl>

I´d be grateful for any references to literature on the connections
between the meaning of pitch in speech and in music (possible
parallels, difficulties, etc).  Many thanks, Marie Safarova University
of Amsterdam