14.2278, Jobs: Research Fellowships/University of Utah, USA

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Sun Aug 31 02:45:25 UTC 2003

LINGUIST List:  Vol-14-2278. Sat Aug 30 2003. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 14.2278, Jobs: Research Fellowships/University of Utah, USA

standards of various countries.

Date:  Tue, 26 Aug 2003 17:41:23 +0000
From:  Lindsey Law <lindsey.law at thc.utah.edu>
Subject:  Tanner Humanities Center Fellowships

Date:  Tue, 26 Aug 2003 17:41:23 +0000
From:  Lindsey Law <lindsey.law at thc.utah.edu>

UNIVERSITY OF UTAH
HUMANITIES RESEARCH FELLOWSHIPS

Obert C. and Grace A. Tanner Humanities Center, at the University of
Utah in beautiful Salt Lake City, announces its 2004-05 fellowship
program.  Tenured and untenured faculty and independent scholars are
eligible to apply. Applicants must have Ph.D. in hand by August
2002;applications for projects leading to completion of an advanced
degree are not eligible. Visiting Fellows receive stipends of $32,500
plus up to $1,000 reimbursement for eligible moving expenses, office
space with use of computer equipment, and library privileges.
POSTMARK deadline is December 1, 2003. See our web page for guidelines
and application. OBERT C. AND GRACE A. TANNER HUMANITIES CENTER,
UNIVERSITY OF UTAH, 380 South 1400 East, Room 201, Salt Lake City, UT
84112-0312, phone (801) 581-7989 fax (801) 585-3510,
http://www.hum.utah.edu/humcntr