14.3380, Calls: Lang Acquisition; General Ling/Spain

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Mon Dec 8 20:13:12 UTC 2003

LINGUIST List:  Vol-14-3380. Mon Dec 8 2003. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 14.3380, Calls: Lang Acquisition; General Ling/Spain

	Sheila Collberg, U. of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Marie Klopfenstein <marie at linguistlist.org>
As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.