14.598, Jobs: ESL: Teacher, Zhengzhou University, China

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Sat Mar 1 23:17:09 UTC 2003

LINGUIST List:  Vol-14-598. Sat Mar 1 2003. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 14.598, Jobs: ESL: Teacher, Zhengzhou University, China

Editor for this issue: Sarah Murray <sarah at linguistlist.org>

standards of various countries.

Date:  Fri, 28 Feb 2003 21:56:16 +0000
From:  zhianxie at eyou.com
Subject:  ESL: Teacher, Zhengzhou University, Henan Province, China

Date:  Fri, 28 Feb 2003 21:56:16 +0000
From:  zhianxie at eyou.com

University or Organization: Shengda College, Zhengzhou University,
Department: Foreign Affairs department
Rank of Job: Teacher
Specialty Areas: Ling & Literature
Required Language(s): English (Code = ENG)

School Name: Shengda College, Zhengzhou University
Rank: English full-time teachers
Vacancies: 20
Teacher or Expert: ESL teachers
Age: 22 to 60

Language: Native English speaker (from US, UK, Canada, Australia and
New Zealand only)

Education: Bachelor's degree or above

Major: English major (English linguistics and English and American
Literature); TESOL certificate; education and history or other
relevant majors

Work experience: one year of teaching preferred
Contract Duration: one year (From September,2003 to June,2004)
Courses: Oral English, English writing, British and American Literature
Workload: Nine 2-hour lessons per week

Monthly salary in RMB (1 US Dollar = about 8 RMB): 4,000 for
Bachelor's holder; 4,500 for Master's holder; 5,000 for PhD; plus
accommodation, bills and staff bus

Flight tip: On arrival we will refund outward board flight tickets and
on completion of the contract we pay for your return ticket.

Annual bonus for traveling (RMB): 3,000 (1,500 for winter and summer
vacation respectively) on top of your salary

Accommodation: 2 or 3 bedrooms plus a sitting room (large living and dining
room area), security building, balcony, on-suite bathroom, 2nd bathroom,
fully furnished, personal computer with 24-hour free internet access, gas
cooker, microwave, TV, 24-hour hot water, washing machine, refrigerator, air
conditioner, heating, ect. The Accommodation is located on campus

Address for Applications:

	Attn: Zhi-an XIE
	Foreign Affairs Department,Shengda College
	Zhengzhou City,
	Henan Province 03712568
	China

	Applications are due by 30-Jun-2003