14.666, Support: Psycholinguistics: PhD Studentship, U/Dundee

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Sat Mar 8 21:20:48 UTC 2003

LINGUIST List:  Vol-14-666. Sat Mar 8 2003. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 14.666, Support: Psycholing: PhD Studentship, U/Dundee

Editor for this issue: Sarah Murray <sarah at linguistlist.org>
FUND DRIVE 2003

Please help us reach our total of $50,000 by making a donation at:

http://linguistlist.org/donation.html

The LINGUIST List depends on the generous contributions from
subscribers like you; we would not be able to operate without your
help.

The moderators, staff, and student editors at LINGUIST would like to
take this opportunity to thank you for your continuous support.