14.672, Jobs: General/Applied Ling: Instructor, Thammasat U

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Sun Mar 9 06:34:23 UTC 2003

LINGUIST List:  Vol-14-672. Sun Mar 9 2003. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 14.672, Jobs: General/Applied Ling: Instructor, Thammasat U

Editor for this issue: Sarah Murray <sarah at linguistlist.org>
FUND DRIVE 2003

Please help us reach our total of $50,000 by making a donation at:

http://linguistlist.org/donation.html

The LINGUIST List depends on the generous contributions from
subscribers like you; we would not be able to operate without your
help.

The moderators, staff, and student editors at LINGUIST would like to
take this opportunity to thank you for your continuous support.

standards of various countries.