14.3161, Jobs: Spanish & General Ling: Instructor, Bi-Lengua

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Nov 19 02:56:42 UTC 2003

LINGUIST List:  Vol-14-3161. Tue Nov 18 2003. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 14.3161, Jobs: Spanish & General Ling: Instructor, Bi-Lengua

	Sheila Collberg, U. of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Sarah Murray <sarah at linguistlist.org>

standards of various countries.

Date:  Mon, 17 Nov 2003 00:06:52 -0500 (EST)
From:  careers at bilengua.com
Subject:  Spanish & General Linguistics: Instructor, Bi-Lengua

Date:  Mon, 17 Nov 2003 00:06:52 -0500 (EST)
From:  careers at bilengua.com

University or Organization: Bi-Lengua
Rank of Job: Instructor
Specialty Areas: General Linguistics
Required Language(s): Spanish (Code = SPN)

Candidates for this position will possess flawless human relations and
communications skills, and will be completely bilingual in both the
English and the Spanish language.  Duties will primarily consist of
teaching the Spanish language to various clients, including corporate
entities, members of various organizations, and individuals of all
ages in pre-arranged classroom settings.

All applicants must possess, at minimum, a bachelor's degree in a
linguistics related field, and must provide at least three solid
educational and/or professional references, all of which will be
contacted.

All candidates should have a flexible schedule, Must have own
transportation, and be available to work in Washington, DC, Maryland,
and/or Virginia, (from Northern VA to the Tidewater area).  Certain
travel expenses and accomodations may be paid for by company, when
applicable.

This position offers great pay, and highly flexible hours.  At
Bi-Lengua, we do not believe in mandatory 40-hour work weeks.  We
reward you with pay and free time to focus on your family, friends,
and personal goals according to the courteous and stellar service you
provide our clients!

Mail cover letter and resume, or fax to Bi-Lengua: 540.720.6737, attn:
N. O'Dell

Address for Applications:

	Attn: Course Director Nikki O'Dell
	325 Garrisonville Rd.
	Suite 106-105
	Stafford, VA 22554
	United States of America

	Applications are due by 04-Dec-2003

Contact Information:
	Course Director Nikki O'Dell
	Email: careers at bilengua.com
	Tel: 703.866.5314
	Fax: 540.720.6737
	Website: http://www.bilengua.com

This announcement was accompanied by a donation to the LINGUIST List!