14.2656, Jobs: Cognitive/Lang Development: Asst Prof, Boston

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu Oct 2 06:00:32 UTC 2003

LINGUIST List:  Vol-14-2656. Thu Oct 2 2003. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 14.2656, Jobs: Cognitive/Lang Development: Asst Prof, Boston

Editor for this issue: Sarah Murray <sarah at linguistlist.org>

standards of various countries.

Date:  Mon, 29 Sep 2003 18:40:52 +0000
From:  pearlmutter at neu.edu
Subject:  Cognitive/Language Development: Asst Prof, Northeastern Universiy

Date:  Mon, 29 Sep 2003 18:40:52 +0000
From:  pearlmutter at neu.edu

University or Organization: Northeastern University
Department: Psychology
Rank of Job: Assistant Professor
Specialty Areas: Cognitive Science, Language Acquisition, Cognitive
		 and/or Language Development

The Psychology Department at Northeastern University announces a
tenure-track position in cognitive and/or language development at the
Assistant Professor level.  The candidate should have a Ph.D. in
psychology, cognitive science, or a related field, and will be
expected to teach undergraduate and graduate courses and conduct an
independent research program.  Minority candidates are especially
encouraged to apply.  Position is subject to availability of
funds. Send a vita, selected preprints/reprints, and at least three
letters of recommendation by December 1, 2003 to: Language/Cognition
Search Committee, Psychology Department, 125 Nightingale Hall,
Northeastern University, Boston, MA 02115.  NU is an equal
opportunity-Affirmative Action/Title IX employer.

Address for Applications:

	Attn: Language/Cognition Search Cmte
	Psychology Department,
	125 Nightingale Hall