14.2727, Qs: Phonological Encoding; Eng/Japanese Loanwords

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri Oct 10 16:56:16 UTC 2003

LINGUIST List:  Vol-14-2727. Fri Oct 10 2003. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 14.2727, Qs: Phonological Encoding; Eng/Japanese Loanwords

Editor for this issue: Naomi Fox <fox at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Thu, 09 Oct 2003 16:15:58 +0000
From:  Jay Sasisekaran <jay.sasisekaran at yahoo.ca>
Subject:  phonological word

2)
Date:  Fri, 10 Oct 2003 09:14:14 +0000
From:  Warren Showalter <lngwshow at livjm.ac.uk>
Subject:  english loan-words in japanese

Date:  Thu, 09 Oct 2003 16:15:58 +0000
From:  Jay Sasisekaran <jay.sasisekaran at yahoo.ca>

I am investigating the effect of phonological complexity on
phonological encoding in persons who stutter. I was hoping to study
complexity by varying the number of phonological words. Howerver, my
search for literature on phonological words has not taken me too
far. I was wondering whether somebody has a good reference for
phonological words?  Thank you.