14.2731, Jobs: Language Acquisition: Full Prof, Potsdam U

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri Oct 10 18:38:03 UTC 2003

LINGUIST List:  Vol-14-2731. Fri Oct 10 2003. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 14.2731, Jobs: Language Acquisition: Full Prof, Potsdam U

Editor for this issue: Sarah Murray <sarah at linguistlist.org>

standards of various countries.

Date:  Thu, 09 Oct 2003 06:11:35 +0000
From:  debleser at ling.uni-potsdam.de
Subject:  Psycholinguistics/Lang Acquisition: Full Prof, Potsdam University

Date:  Thu, 09 Oct 2003 06:11:35 +0000
From:  debleser at ling.uni-potsdam.de

University or Organization: Potsdam University
Department: Linguistics / Patholinguistics
Rank of Job: Full Professor
Specialty Areas: Language Acquisition, Psycholinguistics

The Rektor of the University of Potsdam invites applications for the
position of a full professorship (C3) in Psycholinguistics with
particular emphasis on first language acquisition.

The candidate is expected to take on full responsibility for the area
of first language acquisition in teaching and research. Teaching
support will particularly be required in the patholinguistics
curriculum and the European masters clinical linguistics (EMCL)
teaching program. He/she should be experienced in supervising students
at all levels. The candidate should also have extensive experience in
developing his/her research programs and have an excellent record in
obtaining research grants. Furthermore, participation is expected in
existing research programs in the linguistic institute and the
interdisciplinary center for cognitice sciences, in particular in the
SFB on information structure.

The succesful applicant should have a habilitation or an equivalent
research status.

Address for Applications:

	Attn: Rektor der Universität Potsdam
	PF 60 15 53