14.2493, Qs: AV Equipment/Toddler Research; Genetic Clicks

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri Sep 19 20:22:56 UTC 2003

LINGUIST List:  Vol-14-2493. Fri Sep 19 2003. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 14.2493, Qs: AV Equipment/Toddler Research; Genetic Clicks

Editor for this issue: Andrea Berez <andrea at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Wed, 17 Sep 2003 09:26:59 -0400
From:  Karen Condouris <kcondour at BU.EDU>
Subject:  AV equipment for toddler research study

2)
Date:  18 Sep 2003 12:45:32 -0000
From:  "Steven Schaufele" <fcosw5 at mail.scu.edu.tw>
Subject:  Genetic clicks?

Date:  Wed, 17 Sep 2003 09:26:59 -0400
From:  Karen Condouris <kcondour at BU.EDU>

We are constructing a new observation facility for an autism/toddler
research study.

Recommendations regarding selection of dual remote digital video cameras,
set-up for good sound recording, monitors and vcrs would be welcome.

Karen Condouris
Boston University School of Medicine