15.1162, Jobs: TESOL: Asst Prof, Chang Jung Christian U

LINGUIST List linguist at LINGUISTLIST.ORG
Fri Apr 9 04:02:50 UTC 2004

LINGUIST List:  Vol-15-1162. Fri Apr 9 2004. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 15.1162, Jobs: TESOL: Asst Prof, Chang Jung Christian U

	Sheila Collberg, U. of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Sarah Murray <sarah at linguistlist.org>

standards of various countries.