15.2372, Jobs: Applied Ling/ASL:Program Analyst, CA, USA

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Aug 24 18:37:40 UTC 2004

LINGUIST List:  Vol-15-2372. Tue Aug 24 2004. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 15.2372, Jobs: Applied Ling/ASL:Program Analyst, CA, USA

	Sheila Collberg, U. of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Naomi Fox <fox at linguistlist.org>

standards of various countries.

Date:  Wed, 18 Aug 2004 19:23:55 -0400 (EDT)
From:  keith.britton at jud.ca.gov
Subject:  Jobs: ASL Interpreter Program Analyst,  CA, USA

Date:  Wed, 18 Aug 2004 19:23:55 -0400 (EDT)
From:  keith.britton at jud.ca.gov

University or Organization: CA Administrative Office of the Courts
Department: Human Resources Division
Rank of Job: ASL Interpreter Program Analyst (Court Svcs Analys
Specialty Areas: ASL

ASL INTERPRETER PROGRAM ANALYST
Court Services Analyst (Job Req. #2048)
$5,325 - $6,471 per month

The California Administrative Office of the Courts located in San
Francisco is currently seeking an ASL Interpreter Program Analyst to
assist the superior courts by performing analytical and consultative
work on a variety of ASL interpreter related projects or services.

Responsibilities include:
· Creating and maintaining a database of professional ASL interpreter
organizations;
· Setting compliance deadlines for ASL certified interpreters to
attend ethics workshops; and
· Establishing and administering a mentoring program to recruit more
legal ASL interpreters.

Requirements

· Requires BA/BS degree or equiv. with major course work in court,
public, or business administration, intercultural communication, or
linguistics, and
· Three yrs of professional analytical or managerial experience in
court, governmental or other organizational operations that has
involved program analysis, development, and implementation.

For a full job description and to apply online, please visit our Web
site at www.courtinfo.ca.gov/jobs.  Position open until filled.

Address for Applications:

	Attn: Human Resources Division
	455 Golden Gate Avenue