15.2423, Confs: Applied Ling/London, UK

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Aug 31 21:29:34 UTC 2004

LINGUIST List:  Vol-15-2423. Tue Aug 31 2004. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 15.2423, Confs: Applied Ling/London, UK

	Sheila Collberg, U. of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Amy Wronkowicz <amy at linguistlist.org>
Please keep conference announcements as short as you can; LINGUIST
will not post conference announcements which in our opinion are
excessively long.