15.3493, Qs: Word Association; Sound Occurrences

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Dec 14 18:59:34 UTC 2004

LINGUIST List: Vol-15-3493. Tue Dec 14 2004. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 15.3493, Qs: Word Association; Sound Occurrences

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Collberg, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Steven Moran <steve at linguistlist.org>

Date: 13-Dec-2004
From: Alexandra Vinton < avinton11 at yahoo.com >
Subject: Word Association

2)
Date: 14-Dec-2004
From: Yuri Tambovtsev < yutamb at hotmail.com >
Subject: Sound Occurrences

Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 13:55:06
From: Alexandra Vinton < avinton11 at yahoo.com >

Hi

I am doing my third year project on word association responses between men
and women.

Could anyone please tell me of any articles/journals and books I could use
for my literature review and to see what any previous studies found.

Any help would be greatful.

Thank you

Linguistic Field(s): Discourse Analysis