15.3552, Qs: Past Tense in Children; African Lang Presentation

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Dec 21 17:24:03 UTC 2004

LINGUIST List: Vol-15-3552. Tue Dec 21 2004. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 15.3552, Qs: Past Tense in Children; African Lang Presentation

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Collberg, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Steven Moran <steve at linguistlist.org>

Date: 21-Dec-2004
From: alison how < A.L.How at herts.ac.uk >
Subject: Past Tense Retrieval in Children

2)
Date: 21-Dec-2004
From: Lisa Pickens < WMID at aol.com >
Subject: African Language Presentation

Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 12:22:03
From: alison how < A.L.How at herts.ac.uk >

Having already asked for references on child morphology, I have decided to
extend my dissertation topic to include the retrieval of verbs too. So,
once again can anyone recommend journals, articals and such like concerning
the timmings of past tense verb retrieval? The general train of thought is
that regular past tense endings are retrieved at a slower rate due to rule
application but I need references that qualify this.

Thank You in advance and Merry Christmas, Alison.

Linguistic Field(s): Morphology