15.155, Calls: General Ling/PA, USA; Cognitive Science/India

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Sun Jan 18 00:03:10 UTC 2004

LINGUIST List:  Vol-15-155. Sat Jan 17 2004. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 15.155, Calls: General Ling/PA, USA; Cognitive Science/India

	Sheila Collberg, U. of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Marie Klopfenstein <marie at linguistlist.org>
As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.