15.905, Confs: General Linguistics/Hungary

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Mar 17 16:41:44 UTC 2004

LINGUIST List:  Vol-15-905. Wed Mar 17 2004. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 15.905, Confs: General Linguistics/Hungary

	Sheila Collberg, U. of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Andrea Berez <andrea at linguistlist.org>
Please keep conferences announcement as short as you can; LINGUIST
will not post conference announcements which in our opinion are
excessively long.