15.955, Qs: Vowels Online; South Asian Languages

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Sun Mar 21 16:36:57 UTC 2004

LINGUIST List:  Vol-15-955. Sun Mar 21 2004. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 15.955, Qs: Vowels Online; South Asian Languages

	Sheila Collberg, U. of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Steve Moran <steve at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Fri, 19 Mar 2004 02:54:29 -0800
From:  "Cari Sisson" <new_caledonia at hotmail.com>
Subject:  vowels

2)
Date:  Fri, 19 Mar 2004 09:04:21 -0500
From:  tkbhatia at mailbox.syr.edu
Subject:  Re: Works on SA languages/lingiustics by scholars residing in  North America

Date:  Fri, 19 Mar 2004 02:54:29 -0800
From:  "Cari Sisson" <new_caledonia at hotmail.com>

Hello,

I am doing a phonology project on Baole (Ivory Coast) and I am having
trouble with the differences between IPA vowels.  Do you know of a
website where I can listen to the different vowels?

Thanks,
Carol Sisson
McGill University

http://www.msn.fr/msger/default.asp