15.1473, Confs: General Ling/East Scandinavian/Uppsala, Sweden

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Mon May 10 15:29:46 UTC 2004

LINGUIST List:  Vol-15-1473. Mon May 10 2004. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 15.1473, Confs: General Ling/East Scandinavian/Uppsala, Sweden

	Sheila Collberg, U. of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Marie Klopfenstein <marie at linguistlist.org>
Please keep conferences announcement as short as you can; LINGUIST
will not post conference announcements which in our opinion are
excessively long.