15.1474, FYI: Irony in Press; Generative Grammar Summerschool

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Mon May 10 16:55:46 UTC 2004

LINGUIST List:  Vol-15-1474. Mon May 10 2004. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 15.1474, FYI: Irony in Press; Generative Grammar Summerschool

	Sheila Collberg, U. of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Anne Clarke <anne at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Sat, 8 May 2004 17:21:09 -0400 (EDT)
From:  Anna Koenigshaus <anakanak at poczta.onet.pl>
Subject:  Functions of Irony in Press Commentaries

2)
Date:  Sat, 8 May 2004 06:25:47 -0400 (EDT)
From:  Hedde Zeijlstra <H.H.Zeijlstra at uva.nl>
Subject:  Generative Grammar Summerschool, Romania

Date:  Sat, 8 May 2004 17:21:09 -0400 (EDT)
From:  Anna Koenigshaus <anakanak at poczta.onet.pl>

During the research aimed at stating what roles irony plays in press
articles I have designed a questionnaire, which can be filled in from
the site:

http://www.nika.clubnet.pl

I will be grateful to all of you who decide to contribute to this
research. Thank you in advance.

Subject-Language: English; Code: ENG