15.1674, Qs: Child Lang/Motherese; Loan Verb Typology

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Sat May 29 15:47:00 UTC 2004

LINGUIST List:  Vol-15-1674. Sat May 29 2004. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 15.1674, Qs: Child Lang/Motherese; Loan Verb Typology

	Sheila Collberg, U. of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Naomi Fox <fox at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Tue, 25 May 2004 04:45:00 -0400 (EDT)
From:  laura monkkonen <laura.monkkonen at joensuu.fi>
Subject:  child language and caretaker language

2)
Date:  Wed, 26 May 2004 07:37:48 -0400 (EDT)
From:  Søren Wichmann<wichmann at eva.mpg.de>
Subject:  Loan verbs

Date:  Tue, 25 May 2004 04:45:00 -0400 (EDT)
From:  laura monkkonen <laura.monkkonen at joensuu.fi>

Hello!

I am doing research on theme Adaptation of bible stories for for
children. I would need some references to Syntactic& lexical features
of child language and motherese.

Sincerely, Laura Monkkonen

Subject-Language: English;Finnish;Russian;Swedish; Code: SWD